Friday, April 30, 2010

#35. Wired for Fun

Backdated Friday.

I wired together an entertainment system today.

My friend recently moved into my student house, and with him, he brought a literal truckload of electronics. The Xbox is wired to the TV which is wired to a media center, which is wired to speakers, which is linked to a BlueRay player, linked to an HD-DVD player, which is connected to a Windows server, etc etc. It is very complicated:

[Now, where was the red wire supposed to go?]

We even have speakers in our bathroom. They're remotely connected to the media server so I can play music while I poop. It's all very exciting.

Anyways, I helped set it up. The speakers had to be mounted on the walls. My friend is fancier than me so we used screws and drills instead of duct tape and push pins, like I suggested:

[This isn't my child; I found it on the internets.]

It makes our living room look a lot nicer. I can finally pretend to live the life I've always dreamed about - a sensitive, artistic college student who listens to Beethoven while taking a crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment