Wednesday, April 21, 2010

#25. Jimmy Gringo's

Hey everybody. Sorry for the untimely updates. My girlfriend got me sick by breathing into my mouth while I was sleeping. I wish I had a picture to show you, but that would have taken too much foresight and planning to rig up an automatic camera pointed at my face. Also, creepy.

Just pretend it's Monday. I know, out of all the days you could pretend to relive, why Monday? Monday is like the butthole of the week. Which is sort of unfortunately related to what I did on that day.

I ate a burrito. And a quesadilla. I learned that quesadilla is pronounced que-sah-dee-ah, not quesa-dilla, like it rhymes with Godzilla and destroys small cities, except, just my bowels. Was that too gross? I'm sorry. Here's a picture of a cat:

[Relax, I had a shrimp burrito and a chicken quesadilla.]

It's a new place near my place, called Jimmy Gringo's. I like to think of it as a Mexican 'Subway' restaurant, because they make the meal in front of you and ask what you want in it. There's lettuce and tomato but they also have weird stuff like guacamole. I don't like guacamole because the avocado reminds me of a tumor. A black, wrinkly tumor, like on your back or something.

Now that I think of it, isn't gringo Mexican slang for a foreigner?

No comments:

Post a Comment