Monday, April 26, 2010

#31. Sibling Levity

Backdated Monday.

My sister finished her exams, and I took her to a bar.

No pictures, because I'm sure my mother checks this blog, even if she pretends she's not interested in my life. Yes mom, I know locking me in the basement for my formative years was for my own good. No, I'm sure I turned out okay.

Anyways, my little sister, bless her, just finished her first year at university, without ever going to a bar. Imagine you're in first year and your wise, extremely cool older brother asks you to hang out with him - and you turn him down. Sometimes I wonder if my mom locked the wrong one of us up.

I took her to a quiet bar and was entirely responsible in the sense that I bought her a few drinks and let her sing 'Don't Stop Believing' all the way home at the top of her lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment