Wednesday, April 14, 2010

#18. Guitar Magic

I listen to a lot of music. Sometimnes rock, sometimes jazz. Sometimes Britney Spears.

About a year ago, I went to see my friend's band play at a small cafe/art exhibit downtown (Groovesmith, check them out!). There was another band playing a set, and the entry 'fee' was the purchase of one of their CDs.

Anyways, it was a pretty good album, and I've been listening to it in the car (with the windows up so my singing doesn't terrorize other drivers). There's a particular song on it - A Glass or Two - that I really enjoyed. It's got some strings, piano, guitar, etc. I can only play one of those instruments (the one common to all terrible garage rock bands), but unfortunately the band still isn't popular enoug to warrant a dedicated guitar tab.

So I made one:

Okay, I can't take a picture of it. But if you search the song, you'd probably make sense of this:

E/G#m/E/G#m
A/E
E/G#m/E/G#m
A/E/B
C#/A/G#m
C#/A/G#m
F#m/E/G/E/A

Enjoy... I guess. I'm not sure it's right, because I'm apparently tone deaf and untalented.

No comments:

Post a Comment