Sunday, April 4, 2010

#10. American Sign Language

Today, I learned a few phrases in American Sign Language (ASL). It was doubly tough because I'm terrible with languages, and also terrible with my hands (ask my girlfriend). I don't know any deaf people, and if I did, I'm sure they wouldn't want to converse with me anyways. I also have a phobia of being laughed at by the deaf, because they have to spell out their laughing for me. Seriously:

[This is how you say ha ha in ASL. Also, how to crush a man's soul.]

I also learned how to say "I can speak sign language," "I hate you," "I love you," "Where is the bathroom," "I am hungry," "The weather is good," and this:

 [Can. We. Have. Sex]

[...Please?]

2 comments:

  1. very interesting haha thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a nut, so it's a good thing I'm fond of you or I'd make like a person allergic to nuts and go into anaphylactic shock. The point is, this sounds admirable and fun. I'll try it... later. Also, learn how to say bullshit in ASL. It's funny.

    ReplyDelete