Thursday, April 22, 2010

#26. Food Cancer

Tuesday backdated, sorry again. It's harder to manage this blog during exam times than it is to be Poland during WW2. Okay maybe that was inappropriate a little, but from my own experiences, Polish people are nice and won't mind so much, and they make good perogies too.

So Tuesday night, a few friends came over and we lit up the fire pit again. It's nice having a backyard fire once in a while, because it gives me the chance to use the word camaraderie, which is a big and complicated word that basically means 'friendtimes' and I don't get to use it that often because people will think I'm pretentious.

Anyways, I made grilled fries. Lol wut.

Yeah, I got a grill from our actual BBQ set and put the fries on it very carefully. You may ask why we don't just use the regular barbecue to make food but I present this well-rehearsed rebuttal:

[FIRE. And pseudo-nudity!]

It was a difficult job. The slits in the grill and just the right size to fit a fry, so all the deliciously thin potato sticks had to be kept perpendicular to the slots in the grill, lest the fall into the flame and be lost forever in fry-hell. It was even harder flipping them. Individually. Over an open fire while my ski blistered. But it was worth it because fries are awesomely delicious, and grilled fries are magnitudes greater in deliciousity. Magnitudes, man.

I'm telling you, these fries would make Santa switch from toymaking to the fast-food industry. And then everybody would die from obesity.

No comments:

Post a Comment