Friday, May 21, 2010

#56. One Year Anniversary

Backdated Friday, May 21.

Today, my girlfriend and I celebrated our one year anniversary since we started dating.

[We jump around on a day-to-day basis.]

Though I've had long-term relationships in the past, none of them have ever passed the one-year mark. I take it as a good sign that my wonderful counterpart can at least bear with my numerous failings and still love me despite my quirks.

We celebrated by taking a trip on the London Eye. For those of you not familiar with good old England, the Eye is an enormous Ferris wheel on the banks of the River Thames. It used to be the biggest in the world until China kicked its ass.

[Still a great view. And the city is nice too.]

I've learned so much from my relationship that I can't possibly post all of it here, but I can sum it up to say that I've discovered so much about love and women, and also, a lot about myself. Not all of it is good, but there's far more good than bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment