Thursday, May 13, 2010

#48. Flight Booking

I’m going on a trip.

No, really. I’m flying off to England, and Malaysia, nearly for the entire summer. While my low self-esteem permits me from assuming anyone has the slightest interest in stalking me, my paranoia is not as easily convinced, and so, to any potential stalkers I may have, I am sorry but I’ll be away for quite a while. If you’d like to buy a ticket and follow me, that’s okay. Just mark down, “Other: Stalking subject of mentally unsound affections” when asked of your reasons for travel.

So today I booked a flight for the first time in my life. Previous trips, I relied mainly on my mother to fix the details for me, since she has a better head for finances than I do, and I didn’t know whether a $2000 ticket to the house down the street was a good price or not. Fortunately, my Asian bargaining instincts have finally matured, leaving me reasonably capable of planning my own flight itinerary.

No comments:

Post a Comment