Thursday, August 19, 2010

Streetsville Indie

Today, I went back to the area that Cuchulainn's was in. No, I didn't get beat up, mainly because I had the foresight (re: laziness) to write yesterday's post today, and backlog it.

I ended up going for coffee instead, at Second Cup (the hobo's Starbucks). I had... a vanilla hot chocolate? I think that's what it was, because it made me feel like buying Teva sandals and listening to Good Charlotte (c'mon hatemail).

I also wore a purple shirt, which I haven't done since I was in first grade. It is the most indie shirt I own:

[Imagine this, in purple. Hey, that guy sort of looks like me.]

We ended up wandering around in an empty parking lot talking about jazz and cars, then my friend pissed off some Mexicans at a burrito place, but I think my shirt scared them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment