Friday, August 20, 2010

Umi Sushi

Today I went with a group of friends for sushi.

There was female friend who sells shoes, bisexual male friend with too many shoes, hobo friend who is obsessed with cars, token black guy with the hat, girlfriend with questionable sanity, and myself.

My girlfriend likes sushi, because it's small and neat. I think that's a subtle reference to my lil' guy but innuendo like that usually passes right over my head. Actually, it passes over her head more often than not, since I'm usually on top. BUT ANYWAYS.

The new thing wasn't the sushi, but the group of people. Most of the attendees hadn't met before, because half of them were my friends from high school, and the other half from my university, so I was the social linchpin holding the group together. You can probably predict how that turned out.

[Officer, I swear I just farted once.]

No comments:

Post a Comment