Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sleepover

Today I ended up at the WestEnd. It's the local bar. I don't know exactly how I ended up there, since I woke up about 50km away in another city. But that's beside the point.

Sunday nights is typically open mike night at the WestEnd. There's always one married couple that play together. They have 'residency' which is a fancy way of saying they own the place. Not literally, but through their heartfelt music and soulful lyrics and the heart-trembling strum of their guitars.

Did someone put Rohypnol in my drink?

Anyways, the new thing of the night was going back to my pad and lending two girls the use of my PJs so they could sleepover. Insert obvious joke about having two girls in my pants.

They slept on the couch, but my girlfriend was in my bed, so I wasn't too fussed.

No comments:

Post a Comment