Friday, August 27, 2010

FanExpo 2010

Today, I took Girlfriend to FanExpo.

For those of you who are cool and have a life (like Girlfriend), FanExpo is basically an annual event where geeks get together in ridiculous costumes and squeal over comic books, anime, scifi, and whatever. I am one of them.

There are typically very famous celebrities in attendance. This year, we had the original Batman and Robin, Adam West and Burt Ward.

We also had Summer Glau, the new Terminator, and also an actress in Dollhouse. And Firefly (I didn't want to bring up the F-word).

I also caught a glimpse of Stan Lee, creator of Marvel Comics (Spiderman, Iron Man, etc.). Excelsior!

I ended up buying silly things like a zombie hunting license. Girlfriend looked exasperated but I know that means she's secretly impressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment