Monday, January 9, 2012

Whoops

Oh man. Sorry guys. My head has been so far up my ass these days.

So what's new?

- I bought a PS3, with Shadow of the Colossus Remastered. I love that game so much. If I were a dog, I'd pee myself with excitement. I still haven't beaten Skyward Sword yet, so I feel a little guilty double-gaming. Expect me to beat that soon. I'll definitely update it here.

- I bought a new TV to play the aforementioned games on. I also got Netflix. I'm slowly turning into my friend Jon, who has so much technology. I'm afraid he's a Borg, and he's slowly assimilating me.

- Christmas came and went, and I got plenty of new clothes. I guess people are trying to make me mature into a working individual. Joke's on them; sometimes I get naked and slather myself in Vaseline, then scoot around the kitchen pretending I'm a slug.

- What else is new? Well, I started reading A Storm of Swords, book 3 in the Game of Thrones series. Hope that guy finishes the last book soon... he's getting kind of wrinkly.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment