Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Restart

Okay guys, I'm really sorry.

I'm lazy. That's pretty much my excuse. I haven't been keeping this blog up to date because I have a million posts backlogged and they're jammed down the pipe tighter than Jack Thompson. I just don't want to take the effort to sort through all that stuff.

So I'm going to just start anew - I'm going to toss all those old, backlogged posts, and forget about them. I'm just going to continue my blog from today. Maybe someday, when I'm free, I'll go back and write about what happened this summer/fall, but I doubt it. Chances are, no one will read it anyways, but hey, you never know.

If I do miss a blog post, for whatever reason, I'll fill it in on the following Sunday - that'll be my catch-up day. Sometimes I get lazy again (it's a medical condition) - or my new thing of the day takes longer than a day. I'll try not to leave everything until Sunday though.

I don't even know why I'm apologizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment