Monday, March 29, 2010

#3. Leg Jumping

Hey guys, this post is actually for yesterday (March 28th), because I was so busy doing new things I forgot to log on and tell you about them. Really.

Yesterday, I watched an episode of "Important Things with Demetri Martin," which is a hilarious show, and in one skit, he did something that blew my mind. He grabbed his ankle with the opposite hand, and then jumped through his hooped leg.

So, naturally, I tried to do it, and failed miserably. I had to grab hold of the kitchen counter to keep from falling:

[Pictures coming soon!]

But in the end, I somehow managed to do it, despite nearly knee-ing myself in the face numerous times. I think my next new thing should be to learn some first aid.

I'd like to point out that my challenge is to learn new things each day, and not necessarily marketable or important skills. Silly things like this are fun party tricks, or conversation starters (but usually enders).

1 comment: