Thursday, October 13, 2011

A New Start

Hey, so, it's been a while, but I feel like I need to start this blog again.

There's been a lot of changes in my life. Not like, hair-in-new-places changes, just general life developments.

Well, first off, I got a job. In this economy? Anyways, it required me to move out of the only country I've ever really known, to Michigan. Food is cheap, people are nice, and you can buy BOOZE at WAL-MART!

They'll be plenty of exciting new things up in this blog. I'll keep y'all posted. Oh God, I'm already starting to talk like one of them.

The lady at the DMV asked for my license plate number, and I said, "Zed," and she had no idea what I was trying to say.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what I was doing the other day? I was sorting through my Favourites list and trying to figure out what to get rid of and what to keep. Came across this blog and thought, "Pity he hasn't posted anything in a year."

    Lo and behold. I must be psychic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember only to use your psychic powers for good! Like ruining movie endings for evil people.

    ReplyDelete