Sunday, October 16, 2011

#1. Moving In

So I've started moving into my new place, and it's been pretty ridiculous. Did you know you can buy EVERYTHING at Wal-Mart? I feel a little bad supporting the whole 'third-world exploitation', but I can't stay mad at a place where I can buy wine AND a table to drink it on AND a couch to cry myself to sleep in! I'm so lonely.

There's so much 'new' going on that I don't really know where to start. I did get a social security number though. Ain't gonna tell you what it is though, identity theft and all that. I know a couple of people who would like to have my life right now. I'm looking at you, Todd.

I haven't bought a dining table yet. I'm eating on the floor. Not off the floor though - I did buy some dishware and cutlery and stuff.

I start work tomorrow. Am I nervous? You betcha. I'm so nervous I need to go to Walmart. To buy new socks. Because I think I peed out of nervousness. Gosh, I hope none of my employers find this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment