Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Chicken, Chinese, Chainmail

Hoo boy.

Okay, so, last week, I went to KENTUCKY.

It was for a work trip, but obviously, I took advantage of all the area had to offer. Which means I ended up eating KFC alone in my hotel room.

You know what? It's actually better than it is up here in Canada.

So KFC in Kentucky, that's a new thing.

Sorry, my hands hurt. I just spent a few hours making a chainmail bracelet. Oh, what's that? I never mentioned I did chainmail? Well, I just started. Today. NEW THING ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED.

I've been down at the gym a few times, and always pushing my limits. I don't know if that counts as a new thing, but I'm pressing more and more weight each week. I've simultaneously maintained my martial artistry, because the speed training stops me from getting inflexible.

And, what else? Chinese New Year came and went. Year of the Dragon. You know, bird flu came around in the year of the Rooster. Swine flu came back in the year of the Pig. The Mayans predicted 2012 would be the end of the world. I have a theory...

Anyways, I joined my family for a CNY dinner with a few other families - Ho, Ooi, and Chong. I have incredibly Asian friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment