Sunday, June 20, 2010

Major Busy

Sorry again.

I haven't been uploading recently because there is just too much going on. I left England a while ago and I've been in Malaysia for the past month. The internet connection here is still on dial-up, so it's a bit difficult to upload anything. However, I have been doing TONS of new things each and every day, so I promise I will upload as soon as I can get a decent block of time.

Some of the new points, in brief:

I went snorkelling in the South China sea
I boated through a sea storm
I explored the Mulu cave system
I visited Mt. Kinabalu, the tallest mountain in Southeast Asia
I tried to ride a motorbike
I visited a native 'Penan' settlement
I took a longboat ride down the Melinau river
I inadvertantly flew to Sibu
I watched a Malaysian cultural dance
I tasted a 'burned coconut'
I visited the Kundasang mountain village
I tried a 'fish spa'
I went to a traditional longhouse village in the Borneo highlands
I took a sampan boat ride across the Sarawak river
I buzzed my hair off
I sang karaoke at my cousin's nightclub
I bought boozerunner beer

And many more to come. Keep checking back, I'll hopefully update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment