Thursday, June 27, 2013

그 여자는 신문을 먹고

I'm really on a roll here. It's like I'm an actual blogger, and not just some guy who's trying to bring some meaning into his terrible, dull life.

So, there's a website I've been browsing for a while. It's called Duolingo and you can find it here: http://www.duolingo.com/. It has quick and easy lessons to learn new languages.

I've been picking up some German for fun. I also used it to pick up some Spanish when I went to Peru earlier this year. By the way, I did that. I flew to Peru with a friend and spent ten days wandering around ancient ruins. I forgot to mention it.

So, what can I say in German or Spanish? Very little. Here is a comprehensive list:

Spanish

Estoy en la tierra de ano ardiente - I am in the land of burning anus.
This came in very handy when we tried Peruvian Aji pepper sauce.

Me gusta la papas de la puta - I love bitch potatoes.
I have no idea why I learned this.

Donde estan mis putas - Where are my bitches.
Mr. Butlertron would be so proud. Wesley.

German

Das Madchen isst eine Zeitung - That girl is eating a newspaper.

Interesting thing about this one. I know how to say, "That girl is eating a newspaper," in over five languages.

That girl is eating a newspaper!
Cette fille est de manger un journal!
Onanoko wa shinbu otabete iru!
Esa chica es comer un periodical!
Na geh ni hai jr chr bao jr!
Das Madchen isst eine Zeitung!

And I have no idea why.

No comments:

Post a Comment